This is a step by step guide that will show you how to install Odin to Kodi.
Odin is a popular ‘All in One’ Kodi addon that provides access to Movies, Shows, IPTV and more!
If you are looking for one of the best Kodi addons to use as an all round addon for Movies, Shows and more, then Odin is the perfect shout!
Odin addon works best with Real Debrid – You can learn more about Real Debrid by watching THIS VIDEO
What is the Repo Address for Odin?
If you already know how to install Kodi addons like Odin, then you may just be looking for the Odin Repo address.
The updated Odin Repo address as of April 2020 is :
You can enter the above Odin Repo into Kodi, or keep reading to learn how to setup Odin on Kodi…..
Warning: Why you must NOT USE Kodi without VPN?
YOUR IP ADDRESS IS EXPOSED
Your IP: 188.8.131.52
USE A VPN AND HIDE YOUR ACTIVITY!
Now we know a bit more about Odin Addon for Kodi, let’s show you how to install it.
How to install Odin to Kodi guide
Follow this simple guide to install Odin to Kodi 18 and above!
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type this URL exactly ‘ http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/‘
- Select OK.
- Click on “Enter a name for this media source.” and type ezzerman then press OK.
- Navigate back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select ezzerman >> repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip.
- Wait for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> EzzerMacs Wizard Repository.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Odin addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- You now have Odin installed to Kodi!
You have just installed The Crew addon to Kodi 18.6. Enjoy!
You might also want to read ;
- What is the best VPN for Kodi
- How to install Kodi on Android TV Box
- How to install Kodi on Mac
- How to install Kodi on Firestick
- How to setup Kodi on Windows
- How to enable Sources on Kodi 18.6
- How to install Titanium Build on Kodi
If you liked this Kodi tutorial, please share the post!