In this Kodi Tutorial, I will show you how to install the latest version of Xanax build to Kodi 18.6 the easy way!
Xanax build for Kodi 18.6 is voted the #1 Best Kodi build by many of its users! Xanax build is created by the Durex builds team and is one of the most popular Kodi 18.6 builds of 2020.
This is a great build to use with Real Debrid integration which will offer more 4K content and less buffering.
Xanax build for Kodi on Firestick
Because the Xanax build is low in size, it is a great choice for Firestick devices.
Xanax will run smooth on both Firestick and Android TV boxes.
The installation process of installing Xanax build to Kodi is the same for all Android devices, including the Amazon Firestick.
Before installing Xanax build to Kodi
If you will be using Kodi for streaming, we recommend using a VPN. Why?…. Because it is easy for anyone to track your activity and location.
Your IP address is : 126.96.36.199
If we can locate your IP address, so can others!
Hide your IP address and your streaming activity with the most popular VPN for Kodi.
Claim your exclusive IPVanish VPN discount using THIS LINK
How to install Xanax build to Kodi tutorial
To install the latest version of the Xanax build please follow these steps:
- Open up Kodi 18.6 Leia on your devices
- First go to Settings
- Select system settings
- Click add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main menu
- Click settings again
- Go to “File Manager”
- Click “Add Source”
- Select the URL Box
- Enter the following URL: http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/
- Give the source a name you will remember e.g. Xanax
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu
- Go to Add-ons
- Click the install add-on box in the top left corner
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the source you created earlier e.g. “Xanax”
- Install the “repository.xanrepo-x.x.zip” file.
- Wait for it to install (Notification will appear in the top right corner – This may take a few minutes depending on how busy the server is, just wait patiently)
- A popup will appear and say that the Xanax Repository has been installed.
- Go back and now click “Install from repository” and select the Xanax Repository
- Now go to program add-ons and install the Xanax Wizard
- Once installed, open the wizard, a popup will appear saying that you have no builds installed, click build menu.
- Now you will see different builds. scroll down until you see the Xanax Kodi 18.6 Leia builds.
- Select a server closest to you for the fastest speeds.
- Select Fresh Install, and Continue.
- Wait for the download to automatically download, extract and install.
- If you are on a non-android device your Kodi 18.6 Leia will automatically close, if you are on an android device like an Amazon Firestick you will have to unplug your device’s power and then turn it back on again.
- Re-open kodi
- Important: Wait around 5 minutes for the build to fully load and update. Trying to use the build straightaway will cause it to be laggy/buffer or crash while it tries to update.
You have just installed Xanax Build to Kodi 18.6. Enjoy the build!
Check out our tutorials for Kodi Addons or more Kodi Build guides like this!
If you liked this Kodi tutorial, please share the post!