In this Kodi Tutorial, I will show you how to install the latest version of Titanium build to Kodi 18.6 the easy way! – Updated April 2020!
Titanium build for Kodi 18.6 is voted one of the Best Kodi builds by many of its users! Titanium build is created by the Supreme Builds Repo and is one of the most popular Kodi 18.6 builds of 2020.
This is a great build to use with Real Debrid integration which will offer more 4K content and less buffering.
Titanium Build uses what appears to be the old Confluence skin which was tweaked to look and feel great!
It supports so many different features like Movies, Shows, Live TV, and hosts some of the best Kodi addons available!
Titanium build for Kodi on Firestick
Because the Titanium build is low in size, it is a great choice for Firestick devices.
Titanium build will run smooth on both Firestick and Android TV boxes.
The installation process of installing Titanium build to Kodi is the same for all Android devices, including the Amazon Firestick.
Before installing Titanium build to Kodi
If you will be using Kodi for streaming, we recommend using a VPN. Why?…. Because it is easy for anyone to track your activity and location.
Your IP address is : 22.214.171.124
If we can locate your IP address, so can others!
Hide your IP address and your streaming activity with the most popular VPN for Kodi.
Claim your exclusive IPVanish VPN discount using THIS LINK
How to install Titanium build to Kodi tutorial
To install the latest version of the Titanium build please follow these steps:
- Open up Kodi 18.6 Leia on your devices
- First go to Settings
- Select system settings
- Click add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main menu
- Click settings again
- Go to “File Manager”
- Click “Add Source”
- Select the URL Box
- Enter the following URL: http://repo.supremebuilds.com/
- Give the source a name you will remember e.g. Titanium
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu
- Go to Add-ons
- Click the install add-on box in the top left corner
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the source you created earlier e.g. “Titanium”
- Install the “repository.supremebuilds-1.0.2.zip” file.
- Wait for it to install (Notification will appear in the top right corner – This may take a few minutes depending on how busy the server is, just wait patiently)
- A popup will appear and say that the Supreme Builds Repository has been installed.
- Go back and now click “Install from repository” and select the Supreme Builds Repository
- Now go to program add-ons and install the Supreme Builds Wizard
- Once installed, open the wizard, a popup will appear saying that you have no builds installed, click build menu.
- Now you will see different builds. scroll down until you see the TITANIUM 18 builds.
- Select a server closest to you for the fastest speeds.
- Select Fresh Install, and Continue.
- Wait for the download to automatically download, extract and install.
- If you are on a non-android device your Kodi 18.6 Leia will automatically close, if you are on an android device like an Amazon Firestick you will have to unplug your device’s power and then turn it back on again.
- Re-open kodi
- Important: Wait around 5 minutes for the build to fully load and update. Trying to use the build straightaway will cause it to be laggy/buffer or crash while it tries to update.
You have just installed Titanium Build to Kodi 18.6. Enjoy the build!
If you liked this Kodi tutorial, please share the post!